For our new postal survey – UPU GMS – we are looking for reliable participants acting as receivers of test mail located in the following cities of Russia:
- St. Petersburg
- Nizhny Novgorod
With your help, we will monitor the transit time of international letters.
The postal operators will use the results of the measurement to improve the quality of service for the benefit of all postal customers.
This survey is called Global Monitoring System (GMS) and is carried out on behalf of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). The UPU is a specialised agency of the United Nations and has 191 member countries around the world.
The UPU kindly asks you to please read its recommendation letter (PDF-format) for more information about the GMS test letter survey.
- You receive about 4 to 5 test letters per week sent to your private address.
- You enter all delivery dates of your test letters on our website.
This project will be running continuously. Of course you will be able to end your participation at any time, but for the continuity of the survey a longer participation would be desired.
During your holidays of course we will stop the dispatch of your test items.
For your activity as receiver, you will get a basic monthly bonus of USD 4 as well as USD 0.40 per confirmed test item.
For example, as receiver of test mail with a monthly average of 16 test letters, you would get a monthly bonus of USD 10.40.
You will be able to choose between:
- a Globoforce gift voucher (https://www.globoforce.net/microsites/awards/getA2ZStores?client=myglobogift&lang=eng&country=RU)
- or an Amazon gift voucher (www.amazon.com)
- or payment on a registered account with Skrill (www.skrill.com)
- or we donate your award to the international humanitarian medical aid agency “Doctors without borders” (www.msf.org)
Taking part does not involve any cost for you. If you want to join this project, please
We would like to point out that your data will be used exclusively for these surveys and treated
according to the ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research) rules of
Quotas is a quality research company from Hamburg, Germany. For many years, our team has been carrying out domestic
and international measurements of postal services.
Our clients are various postal operators for example Asendia, Deutsche Post World Net, La Poste France and Royal Mail.
Please find more information about Quotas at www.quotas.de.
We look forward to your assistance!
Your Quotas Team